Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Earn yourself a voucher to spend at the Retreat....

Hello again
I hope that you are all well and got through the school holidays ok. I can't believe it is a month ago since Christmas - I can see another year flying by!!
We already have participants registered for the Retreat in April and as an added incentive, I will give you a $5 voucher for each person that registers for the Retreat and mentions your name as a referee. You can then spend the voucher at the next Retreat. So if you have friends who mentioned that they would like to come along to the next weekend away, then why not contact them and organise your group to register soon - don't forget to tell them to mention your name when they do so.
I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great week.
Regards, Ann :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment