Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sneak Peek coming....

Hello everyone

Well, Michelle has received the kit for the scrapbooking layout class on Saturday 30 April at the Retreat, so we will have a sneak peek of the layout very soon - I'm sooo looking forward to seeing what Michelle will be creating. She will be showing us how to make some embellishments as well - something to keep our scrapping costs down and save money.....so we can spend on other scrapping stuff!! :-)

I've also got some goodies to show you soon as well, that will be available at the retreat shop which I will post shortly.

If you are thinking of coming along to the Retreat, please contact me or book via the website soon. By the way, if convenient to you, I am happy for day participants to attend and give the local residents an opportunity to come along. You can come along on any day and stay as long as you like (until closing time) then go home if you want to.
You can just come along for Michelle's class if you want to - no problem. Just drop me a quick email if interested - you would be surprised as to how cheap it can be!!

The Retreat will be here before we know it, so make your booking soon.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care, Ann :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment