Saturday, September 3, 2011

2012 Retreat details now on website....

Hello everyone

Well the long awaited details of next year's Retreats are up on the website. I am still awaiting pricing from the caterers for the Cleveland Retreat, but should have those in about a week or so. Bookings can be made via the Paypal options on the website or you can contact me regarding other payment arrangements directly.

If you haven't already booked for the Noosa Retreat, it is only 6 weeks away, so book now to save your place. Suzanne Tonga has created a gorgeous layout for her class on Saturday morning; I know you are going to just love her style and techniques. I will post a sneak peek of the layout soon.

I hope to catch up with you soon at either Noosa or one of our Retreats next year.

Take care, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment