Sunday, March 11, 2012

ANOTHER OPTIONAL CLASS.......

Hello again


I hope your weekend has been relaxing. 
We have another class on offer at the Retreat.  Here is a sneak peek....



This class is $18 with full kit supplied and is a masculine layout this time and involves embossing, layering and the use of a material you probably would never think of using but gives a great effect!  A 5 x 7" landscape orientation photo is required and the layout colours consist of red, blue, green and kraft.  If you are concerned about colours in a photo that you feel would be suitable, then a black and white photo would be perfect.

This is an additional class being offered at an additional cost and will be taught on the Friday night after dinner.

So all up there will be three classes – the one with Gail on the Saturday morning which is included in the cost of the Retreat and then the two optional classes – one feminine (on Sunday afternoon - details below in previous post) and one masculine (Friday night).

Just email me if you would like to do the class so that I can prepare the kits. I will prompt you all again closer to the retreat just in case you don't get around to letting me know in the next few weeks.

By the way, if anyone would like anything in particular that they would like me to have in the Retreat shop, can you let me know by about 20 April so I can purchase for you(if available from my suppliers).  Dusty Attic chipboard is always a popular purchase at the retreat; I do carry a varied stock line but if there is something special you are after, just have a look at their website and let me know.  DA can take a few weeks to get orders delivered as they have a busy production schedule, so if you can let me know by about mid April, I should have it in time.  

Well that's about it for the moment - have a great week!

Take care, Ann :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment