Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fantastic Kilcoy Retreat!!

Hello everyone
Things have finally settled down after the retreat - it's been a bit hectic with life in general and then hubby and I getting a bit of a lurgy, but we are coming good now thank goodness.

I thought I would share some photos of our great weekend at Kilcoy at the beginning of the month.  We all had a great time....lot of laughs, good food and great scrapping.  

The ladies all did a fantastic job with the challenges and looking back at some of the photos that I took of them, I can't believe some of the work that has gone into them - we have some very creative scrappers out there and I'm so pleased to be a part of it all and even more pleased to be able to share the weekend with you all.

Our Aussie Theme night was a hit - we had a great time...some of the costumes were fabulous....I don't think I have laughed so much and our spirited rendition of Advance Australia Fair topped off the night!!

I will update the website with some more photos, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy looking at these great memories of the weekend:-

Our creative group and the wonderful RSL ladies

Some great costumes for our Aussie theme night

Bonnie & Linda - a day at the cricket

Carmel & Karen - Bonza Beaut "Blokes"

Karen & Debbie - "Dazza and the Toilet Dolly"

Hollee & Megan - Aussie Sporty Supporters

Donna - the gorgeous Dame Edna

Lyn & Pat - another fab Dame Edna and a true Aussie!

Mary - the winner of our Photo Challenge - well done

Sharon - runner up of the Photo Challenge - very creative layout

Karen & Linda - Winner & Runner-up of the Canvas Challenge - Fantastic creations



Karen & Carmel - Winner & Runner-up of the Memo Box Challenge - just gorgeous
I can't wait to get together with you all at Cleveland in July.  A fab weekend is on the cards.....we will be having a Xmas in July theme night and you never know who just might pay us a visit on the night with some goodies!!

Don't forget to book your place soon as numbers have been capped to 30 seats only.  I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Take care, Ann :-)

1 comment:

  1. Comment posted on behalf of Julie....

    Hi Ann,

    I just wanted to say thank you to everybody and all who offered to help me over the weekend. Just asking me if I was ok or needed a hand with anything and that was everyone. Offering me a lift to my room. Thanks to Pauline who got me some wheels after I forgot my key for the scooter which was in my PJ Pocket. My drivers Megan and Donna, my water bottle lady Bonnie and Hollie who was so brave to enter the males toilets to get me some hand wash, my room mates Karen and Carmel….. I had a ball with you girls. Wendy for making my page look even better once we swapped colours.

    A big thank you to everyone,

    Lastly I would like to thank you Ann for another fantastic weekend and your help over the weekend. We all appreciate how much time and effort that goes into your retreats for us girls over the weekend. They are the best! Can't wait for the next one.

    Take Care Girls
    Jules

    ReplyDelete